Make urself proud

  
YOUR HAPPY SIDE WANNA BE HAPPY AGAIN
tred your self the way u tread others 



Hey, guys, how have you been? I'm here right now writing this simple text to you. I hope you enjoy it as I'm enjoying doing this for you. 

          Sometimes, I find myself asking why I'm so lucky when I know I can be a complete mess, and at times, I even question whether I truly deserve the good things that happen in my life. During these moments of self-reflection that I realize how unpredictable life can be.

        So, here i am with this question that just came in my mind now, have you ever noticed the paradox of our senses? When the window of our eyes opens, our mouths close, and our ears yearn for silence in the midst of a seemingly noisy world. It's in these instances that we experience an unexplainable sensation, giving us little bumps and a deep breath. 🫁 
        Knowing that, I've given myself a lesson. No matter how many times I count until 10, the problems won't disappear. I need to work on my mindset, the way I think, and be willing to change opinions or even take different actions. Because if I made a mistake yesterday, crying today won't make yesterday disappear. It will probably only make me suffer more. I'm sorry, dear, but things aren't that easy at all! 💔
     People who try to escape their problems through simple counting or avoidance will eventually have to confront a multitude of feelings and let the rain fall under their skin. That's not fair to our goals, ur happy side, or the people who put all their efforts into u.

So, make your future self proud of everything you do. Bad things happen to everyone every day, but the way you deal with them shows how life will treat you.

See u next time, with love
me :) 










Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Rise Above the Noise

HOW FAST LIFE GOES

THE PERFECT EYES